Home Group is a housing association with a difference. We’re proud of our heritage as one of the nation’s largest providers of high-quality housing, integrated health and social care for people in the UK. Created in the North-East but now with a presence across England and Scotland, we support around 150,000 customers across 55,000 properties, have a turnover of £450m and over 3,000 brilliant colleagues.
As our new Director of Customer Experience you will lead our customer engagement strategy across the Home Group, disrupting traditional customer service practices and ensuring Home Group is the trail blazer in innovative customer experience. Accountable for the end-to-end customer experience and setting a customer service and engagement plan to enable and achieve our strategy, drive our performance whilst operating within regulatory and legal requirements. This is a role that’s about providing strong, clear, and expert leadership, promoting a culture of Customer Service transparency and excellence – creating a positive shadow across the organisation.
Skills, experience and knowledge that we are looking for include:
- Outstanding leadership skills and strategic thinker, able to engage, influence and transform to drive customer service excellence and lead significant change.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in leading high performing Customer Service teams in complex regulated environments, across public and private sector organisations with a track record of successful strategic planning and delivery in a business to consumer environment.
- Experience of working in a person centered regulatory environment.
- Knowledge and experience of managing large scale contact centres and using digital innovation (i.e. AI & behavioural insights) to deliver an enhanced and advanced customer experience.
- Commercially focussed and skilled in financial controls and their application in forecasting, managing budgets and core business metrics
- Excellent people management skills, able to inspire, influence and embed a motivating performance culture. Not afraid to have challenging conversations and make difficult decisions.
Applications will be reviewed and preliminary interviews held with Odgers/Berwick Partners throughout January and early February.
For more information, please contact our advisors on:
+ 44 7793 529 576
Malgorzata Laudanska McWeeney
+44 7912 565 353