Inclusive & Diverse workplaces are creative, high performing, safe, innovative, engaging and fun to work in, as well as being able to deeply understand the communities they serve.
We position Inclusive & Diverse (I&D) at the heart of everything we do, through our extensive Allies Programme, annual Unlimited Festival and ongoing I&D upskilling programme.
Cultural change takes a conscious decision to act – at organisational, leadership and individual level; this is something we understand from years’ of experience and practice. We have implemented successful. long-term I&D solutions in several organisations of all sizes and sectors and offer you the same success.
We believe in the five step approach to becoming inclusive and diverse. This proven method has helped a number of organisations achieve their I&D ambition. Click here to read more about this approach.
Our I&D Consultancy Services:
Our I&D Consultancy services are all delivered by people who have held senior I&D roles within a range of organisations:
Bespoke I&D consulting and strategy expertise, examples include:
- Board and Exco level strategy development and coaching.
- Expertise on tap: a dedicated I&D expert available to support your I&D journey on a flexible basis.
- KPI and Governance models.
- HR policy and practice assessments for systemic bias.
- SME for panels/events.
Our learning pathway covers all I&D topics for all employees from the shop floor to the C-Suite, examples include:
- Interactive and engaging workshops:
A suite of interactive and engaging workshops (delivered in a remote or in person roadshow format) aimed at individual contributors on a range of key I&D topics including speaking up, leading conversations, being an I&D ambassador.
- Learning and exercising essential I&D skills.
I&D topics aimed at leadership, including busting bias, allyship, leading diverse teams to name a few
- Becoming experts in inclusivity:
A deep dive into specific topics including inclusive recruitment, inclusive performance management, inclusive language and more.
Transforming smart data insights into high impact actions by understanding the roots of your I&D challenge. Examples include:
- Mapping who’s flowing in, up and out of your organisation.
- Creation of your bespoke I&D business case – mapping business KPIs with team level diversity.
- Inclusion & Diversity maturity assessment.
- Performance heatmaps – identifying potential behavioural bias.
- Predictive and prescriptive workforce analytics – the future.
For more information on how our I&D consultancy can help your organisation’s diverse workforce thrive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue on +44 (0) 207 529 1111.