At Berwick Partners, we understand the importance of rewarding success. Everyday, we see first-hand how rewards encourage positive behaviours and cement values in our organisation. Our benefits scheme plays a significant role in motivating, retaining and attracting people to Berwick Partners.
How we reward and support our people:
- Competitive basic salary
- Consultants: uncapped and transparent performance related bonuses, with total earnings equating to one third of billings – enhanced in year 1
- Support staff: annual discretionary bonus based on company profitability
- 25 days’ holiday (with an additional 3 days at Christmas)
- £400 working from home allowance (after probation)
- Private health care with Bupa (family membership available)
- Simplyhealth cash plan, including an Employee Assistance Programme, which offers mental health support and counselling
- Group income protection
- Life assurance cover
- Group personal pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Enhanced parental leave and support when parents return to work
- Charity days
We understand that everyone has different family and personal commitments, from caring for an elderly parent, to looking after a young family. Our flexible working pattern, which allows working from home days and flexibility around start and finish times, has been designed to help manage the external work-life stressors.
We want to empower our people and create an environment of deep trust and high performance. We endeavour to encourage a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth; whilst rewarding results and hard-work.