About Lifting Equipment Engineers Association
The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) is a trade association representing a group of members who all “work at height.” The sectors LEEA members operate in are dynamic, broad, and diverse, counting leading businesses in construction, logistics, theatre and the performing arts, oil & gas, utilities and more besides, amongst them. Besides “working at height,” the common thread that unites them is a shared goal to eliminate accidents, injury, and fatalities across their industries. LEEA is here categorically, and almost uniquely, to make their members’ industries safer places in which to operate and it is by that single metric that LEEA is measured; have accidents been avoided, have lives been saved? LEEA’s international membership is at the heart of what it does, and their role is to help their members to thrive. By doing so, they are achieving their aim because LEEA Members are market leading, are third party verified and assure their consumers that they meet the highest standards in the world.
LEEA itself is at something of a pivot point in its own ambitious journey and is now moving from a place of stability to a phase of energetic growth. Growth in membership, growth in the number of learners it can help develop through its training academy and growth in the number of businesses who comply with LEEA Standards.
As part of this strategy, a new executive management team is now being appointed to work with the Chief Executive. The Director of Membership is one of these three key new appointments.
As the Director of Membership, you will be responsible for:
- Growing LEEA Membership, whilst ensuring member retention and satisfaction. The growth plan for LEEA is aimed at increasing the acquisition of international members.
- Marketing and Communications, including Brand, Public relations and above the line marketing.
- Take the lead on delivering high quality events such as the international exhibition, LiftEX and LEEA Awards. Develop meaningful relationships with LEEA’s international network, overseeing existing and new partnerships to ensure their effectiveness.
- Identifying avenues for growth, by broadening LEEA’s current membership footprint and developing membership growth strategies which align with the global growth plan.
To qualify as the Director of Membership, you must have:
- A proven track record of success, ideally within a global member-based environment.
- Delivery of member recruitment and retention programs which have resulted in demonstrably successful outcomes.
- Experience of developing marketing and communications programs marketing automation, online marketing, social media, direct mail, and campaign reporting.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Resourceful and creative with a can-do, self-starter approach.
How to apply:
For more information including the full job description please click through to our search partner, Berwick Partners’ website via the “Apply for this Role” button.
To apply formally for this role please follow the link on the Berwick Partners landing page and submitting your most up-to-date CV with an accompanying supporting statement.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Odgers Berndtson Thomas Ewen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 23:59 on 1st January 2024