About Lifting Equipment Engineers Association
The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) is a trade association representing a group of members who all “work at height.” The sectors LEEA members operate in are dynamic, broad, and diverse, counting leading businesses in construction, logistics, theatre and the performing arts, oil & gas, utilities and more besides, amongst them. Besides “working at height,” the common thread that unites them is a shared goal to eliminate accidents, injury, and fatalities across their industries. LEEA is here categorically, and almost uniquely, to make their members’ industries safer places in which to operate and it is by that single metric that LEEA is measured; have accidents been avoided, have lives been saved? LEEA’s international membership is at the heart of what it does, and their role is to help their members to thrive. By doing so, they are achieving their aim because LEEA Members are market leading, are third party verified and assure their consumers that they meet the highest standards in the world.
LEEA itself is at something of a pivot point in its own ambitious journey and is now moving from a place of stability to a phase of energetic growth. Growth in membership, growth in the number of learners it can help develop through its training academy and growth in the number of businesses who comply with LEEA Standards.
As part of this strategy, a new executive management team is now being appointed to work with the Chief Executive. The Director of Academy is one of these three key new appointments.
As the Director of Academy, you will be responsible for:
- Developing commercial licensing of LEEA education tools and products which are relevant to current and future provision. Development of Curricula through consultation with members and learning and development partners.
- Develop and deliver innovative learning management systems.
- Identifying new avenues to ensure strong outcomes for learners and improve the capability and standards of those who participate in our training.
- Secure commercial growth for our learning and development platforms.
To qualify as the Director of Academy, you must have:
- Awareness of professional body sector, education, and professional regulation in the engineering or related profession environment in UK and internationally
- Leading and delivering effective change.
- Effective utilisation of customer relationship management systems.
- Development of effective, engaging, and innovative learning & development curricula which deliver high student satisfaction and outstanding pass rates.
- Proven success in developing and managing partnerships to deliver learning/membership services.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing a growth strategy and leading that through to successful and impactful delivery. Delivery of student growth which is integrated with strategic corporate growth.
How to apply:
For more information including the full job description please click through to our search partner, Berwick Partners’ website via the “Apply for this Role” button.
To apply formally for this role please follow the link on the Berwick Partners landing page and submitting your most up-to-date CV with an accompanying supporting statement.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Odgers Berndtson Thomas Ewen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 23:59 on 1st January 2024