How has the role of the CIO evolved since the start of the pandemic?
15th February 2022
In this ‘Jedi Session’ delivered for CIO WaterCooler, Matt Cockbill, Head of our IT & Digital Leadership Practice at Berwick Partners, outlines how IT leaders have the opportunity to reposition themselves at the forefront of business thinking.
Watch and learn how the contemporary post-pandemic CIO:
- combines the skillsets of IT professionals and organisational development and change leaders
- has the ability to communicate through all layers of the organisation, build buy-in, influence, understanding
- understands what true value looks like within the organisation beyond the plumbing of IT
- partners with the CEO in building a tech brand that matters and is a beacon and magnet for talent
- should resist the urge to revert to a pre-pandemic functional role and remain front of the stage
Categories: IT & Technology